QuickBooks is a software and the software will have some issues and errors here and there. To solve these errors you simply need to install QuickBooks Tool Hub to fix all these common problems in QuickBooks.
Common issues or errors in QuickBooks
List of some common errors that you may face while working on the QuickBooks Desktop:
- Company file issues
- Install issues or errors
- Networking errors
- PDF and printing errors
- QuickBooks crashing
These are very common issues that can easily be resolved by using QuickBooks Tool Hub.
How to Install QuickBooks Tool Hub
The QuickBooks Tool Hub helps fix common errors. For the best experience, we recommend using the QuickBooks Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-bit. The detailed steps to install the QuickBooks Tool Hub are given below:
- Close QuickBooks.
- We recommend you to download the most recent version of the QuickBooks Tool Hub which is 184.108.40.206. Save the file somewhere so that you can easily find it (like your Downloads folder or your Windows desktop). Keep this in your mind that if you’ve already installed the QuickBooks Tool Hub before, you can find out which version you already have. Choose the Home tab. The version will be displayed on the bottom right of your screen.
- Open the file you downloaded (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install and give consent to the terms and conditions.
- When the installation finishes, tap on the icon on your Windows desktop to open the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Please note that if you don’t find the icon, search in Windows for QuickBooks Tool Hub and select the program.
How to use the tools on the QuickBooks Tool Hub
The QuickBooks Tool Hub is a launchpad for the tools that you’ll use to fix your issue. Each tab has a different set of tools for addressing different types of issues or errors:
- Tap on the Company File Issues tab if you’re facing any kind of error message while opening your company file or missing or blank lists. This will lead to open the Quick Fix my file and the QuickBooks File Doctor tool automatically. If you need any assistance regarding this, please go to the ‘File Doctor Help’ option on the company file tab.
- Choose the Network Issues tab if you’re having any problems with your network or your PCs over a network such as error H202. You must be on your server PC.
- Tap on the ‘Program Problems’ tab if you notice any performance issues, problems opening the program, Error 6123, and program crashing/stopped working. We recommend that you should use the Quick Fix for my Program first. You can also use this particular tab in order to resolve these common PDF and printing-related issues or errors.
- Choose from the given ‘Installation Issues’ tab if you’re having issues while installing, uninstalling, or reinstalling the QuickBooks Desktop. You can also resolve the 3371 error.
- Choose the Password Reset tab if you need to reset your password.
- Choose the given ‘Help & Support’ tab to contact support, manage your Intuit account, or if you’re already speaking with an agent. You can also provide your feedback on any of the tools that you used.
- Choose the Advanced Tools tab for common Windows shortcuts used to help troubleshoot common QuickBooks errors.
Please note that if the tool that you’re trying to install from the tool hub isn’t getting installed, it will automatically download it in the background. This will take about 2-3 minutes to complete. Please be patient because if you close this process of installing, the tool may not run.
In conclusion, be it QuickBooks be it any other software that is related to accounting will have bugs, errors, and issues. In this post, we’ve given you the proper details on how you can fix some common problems and errors in QuickBooks with the QuickBooks tool Hub
However, most of these errors can be solved. You just need to install QuickBooks Tool Hub and you are good to go. Hope you find this post helpful and after giving this a careful read you’ll be able to fix all these errors.